Welcome to MAKEUP TIP :

A weekly series in which we reveal the holy grail beauty merchandise we’re loving now—those that saved our hair, 

cleared our pores and skin and, in a few manner, changed our lives.





i really like my MAKEUP TIP to appearance as natural as viable. As such, 

I tend to use liquid or cream beauty products, considering those are the ones that supply pores and skin a more bouncy and younger look. 

but, some merchandise become looking gloopy and heavy, or genuinely don’t live positioned. 

locating the proper make-up has been a journey, however after numerous trial and mistakes, 

I eventually observed a product I keep coming back to: Glossier Cloud Paint.

Glossier Cloud Paint is a light-weight gel-cream blush that looks particularly herbal on my skin. 


  • The product is available in six sunglasses: storm (a warm rose), sunrise (a sunny coral), Puff (a mild purple), dusk (a brown-toned nude), Haze (a deep berry), and Beam (a smooth peach). 
  • I have medium-toned pores and skin and have discovered that my ideal coloration is a Haze and Beam cocktail
  • I combination them on my cheeks for a diffused flush of color.
  •  I wear a layer of Beam on my lids to wake up tired eyes, after which I dab a few Haze onto my lips for a barely bitten appearance. 
  • Apart from a little bit of concealer and mascara, this pretty a good deal rounds up my whole make-up appearance, and i love how easy it's miles.